It is a specially designed and added mixture with elements that will allow repairing, protecting and beautifying existing concrete surfaces through a coating with a minimum thickness that can be stamped.
StampOver is the ideal coating to decorate, color and change the texture of concrete surfaces damaged by natural wear and tear or by agents such as paints, grease, calcium deposits or acids.
It is designed to repair and beautify horizontal and vertical concrete; either for interior or exterior use. It can be used in the rehabilitation of walkways, parking lots, backyards, terraces, swimming pools, shopping malls and other areas that need to be restored by a very thin coating. Stamp Over
will also help level surfaces that do not have ideal slopes.
Concrete coated with StampOver offers increased resistance to abrasive wear, weathering and ultra-violet fading. Conveniently resists the compressive and tensile stresses of concrete. It is a fast and easy way to beautify concrete with low cost and great benefits. StampOver facilitates surface cleaning and repels the penetration of oils, dirt and grime into concrete.
One bucket of StampOver contains 28 kg and has a performance of 2.5 square meters in very thin applications.
- Sunset Buff.
- New Mexico.
- Santa Fe.
- Summer Red.
- Rio Verde.
- Ray Green.
- Blue Moon.
- Amarillo Oro.
- Mix the contents of the StampOver tray (28 kg) with 5 liters of clean water.
- Make sure the surface to be treated is completely clean.
- Wet the surface.
- Apply the StampOver mixture.
- Flatten with a trowel until smooth.
- Apply Rotec Release Agent
- Place the mold of your choice for stamping.
- Press to make a good mark.
- Remove the molds and wash them.
- If necessary, touch up the joints with a worm.
- Wait 24 hours for the stamped surface to dry.
- Remove the release agent from the surface with a broom and rinse with pressurized water.
- Apply Rotec Clear Sealer.