Rotec Color Hardener is a product specially designed for concrete surfaces. designed for fresh concrete surfaces. Some of its most important components cement, special grade sand, coloring pigments and other chemicals that give it its hydrophilic capacity and great stability against ultraviolet rays.
This product has been formulated for use on horizontal concrete surfaces. Some of its applications applications are squares, streets, amusement parks, parking lots streets, amusement parks, parking lots, patios and others.
- It provides greater resistance to wear and tear due to abrasion.
- Formulated for works with high vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Colors with natural look and easy to install.
- Resistance against UV rays and temperature changes.
- The bucket contains 27 kg with a yield of 8 to 14 m².
- Sunset Buff.
- New Mexico.
- Santa Fe.
- Summer Red.
- Rio Verde.
- Ray Green.
- Blue Moon.
- Amarillo Oro.
Prepare and finish the concrete slab in the traditional manner. Allow the concrete to sweat, once the water has disappeared from the surface and the concrete is in a plastic state manually spray the first coat of hardener. Two coats are required to achieve a uniform color, although some light colors may require up to a third coat. Using a steel trowel, integrate the color into the surface. It should cover the entire surface and obtain a uniform coloration.
Allow the concrete to cure and dry naturally. Do not use plastic, fabric, sand or moisture on the surface.
- Wide variety of natural looking colors and consistency.
- Concrete surfaces with very low porosity and easy to clean.
- Surfaces with greater resistance to abrasive wear.
- Easy installation and high resistance to environmental temperature changes.
- Avoid using accelerators with hydrochloric calcium in concrete.
- Not recommended for heavy or industrial machinery traffic.
- Not recommended in areas exposed to acidic solutions.
The 27 kg bucket has a yield of 8 to 14 m².
Keep the product in its original container tightly closed. The color hardener contains Portland cement so it has a limited shelf life. It is recommended to store it in cool and dry places.
Health and Safety:
Wear dust mask during installation of color hardener. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. In case of skin irritation, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical assistance. The bucket contains 27 kg with a yield of 8 to 14 m².
Rotec International warrants that its products products have been manufactured under strict strict formulation standards and quality quality controls, in addition to complying specifications. The manufacturer, distributors, sellers and representatives shall be responsibility to replace only that portion of the product that proves to be defective. The manufacturer, distributors, dealers, sellers and representatives shall not be liable to the purchaser or third parties for possible injury, financial loss, direct or indirect damages as a result of misuse or inability to use the product. No recommendation or instruction different contained herein shall not be valid and shall not be imputable to the manufacturer and sellers, except those agreements signed by a legal representative.