A clear liquid designed to penetrate concrete surfaces.
Its formulation contains acrylic resins, solvents and the appropriate amount of silicone additives designed to prolong the life and appearance of decorative concrete.
- Fills pores in concrete to form a hydrophobic layer, which repels the penetration of water, grease and oils, facilitating cleaning.
- Increases resistance to abrasion.
- Resistance to UV rays.
- Reduces the formation and accumulation of mineral and alkaline deposits.
- Eliminates porosity in concrete, facilitating cleaning and maintenance.
- Increases color intensity in decorative concrete.
- Can be used on any masonry surface, ceilings, columns and walls.
- Make sure that the surface is clean of grease, oil and other substances that would prevent that impede the penetration of the sealant.
- Use a solvent resistant roller for installation. Two coats may be necessary.
- Allow the first coat to dry completely before installing the second coat, normally after two hours.
- Be sure to install only as much as necessary.
- If the pores of the concrete are too tight, use a solution of muriatic acid and water at a ratio of 1 to 10, spray evenly over the surface with a sprayer. Let it react for 10 minutes and wash the surface, 24 hours later place the sealer.
- Avoid installation on wood surfaces.
- Not recommended in areas exposed to solvents.
- Handle with care.
This product is flammable, follow local codes for storage of this nature. Keep away from any source of fire, spark or welding. Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
Health and Safety:
This product may produce harmful vapors. Use eye protection, hand protection and face shield for installation. Prolonged skin contact may cause irritation, seek medical attention.
All recommendations, indications and technical data contained in this document are based on tests considered reliable and correct. They should not be construed as express or implied warranties. The user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. The manufacturer, distributors, dealers and representatives shall have the responsibility to replace only that portion of the product which proves defective. The manufacturer, distributors, dealers and representatives shall not be be liable for possible injury, financial loss or direct or indirect damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the product. No recommendation or instruction other than those contained here in shall not be valid and shall not be attributable to the manufacturer and sellers, except those agreements signed by a legal representative.
Transparent viscous liquid
0.900 + 0.20 kg/liter
12 sec. C.F. #4 at 25°C
Solids by volume:
Solids by weight:
80 a 100 m2